We'll be happy to drop by and give you some advice about your project and the latest grant schemes available. Just phone us:
High House Road
<< New text box >>
I provide a comprehensive environmental and land management advisory service for farmers and landowners.
I have over 21 years experience of work in the agri-environmental sector and over this time have secured well over 700 successful agri-environment scheme agreements worth in excess of £48m of direct grant aid to farmers and landowners for carrying out environmental management works.
I work mainly in Cumbria but also carry out work across the North of England and Southern Scotland.
I was Team Leader for the Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group (FWAG) in Cumbria for 12 years and through FWAG and individually I have developed and worked on numerous projects for a wide range of organisations including Natural England, RSPB, Environment Agency, Ricardo / Momenta, Cumbria Woodlands, Farm Advice Service, AONBs, Lake District National Park, Copeland Borough Council, Youth Hostel Association, Iggesund Ltd, Promar, ADAS, Scottish Agricultural College, Friends of the Lake District, Cumbria Rural Enterprise Agency, Cumbria Wildlife Trust and the National Trust.
Services that I can provide include:-
• Preparation of Whole Farm Plans and identification of environmental and diversification opportunities
Preparation of applications to the Countryside Stewardship Scheme including Mid Tier, Higher Tier, Water Capital Grants, Woodland Creation Grant, Field Boundary Grant etc.
• Management of existing Environmental Stewardship agreements:-
Entry Level Scheme and Uplands Entry Level Scheme
Organic Entry Level Scheme
Higher Level Scheme
• Woodland management and creation including applications to all woodland aspects of the Countryside Stewardship Scheme including preparation of Woodland Management Plans to Forestry Commission approved specifications
• Preparation of habitat management plans including pond creation and restoration, wetland creation, scrub and woodland management, creation & restoration of species rich grassland sites, historic parkland etc
• Farm Waste Management Plans / Manure Management Plans
• Soil Management Plans
• Soil testing and the preparation of Nutrient Management Plans
Ian Wrigley BSc (Hons), MSc, MCIEEM, C.Env.
FACTS qualified (No FE/3549) BASIS 'Soil & Water' qualified. BASIS Professional Register.